World Of Heraldry

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Do not read if you if you are pro-choice (pro-murder)

Let me be clear, I believe that abortion is murder. I am not condemning anyone who has had an abortion, Only God can do that. I am simply stating my opinion. Members of my own family disagree with me, but I have to go with what I believe.
Abortion is pure and simple murder, life begins at conception and to believe otherwise is delusional. Whether you are a Christian, or not whether you believe in Creation or Evolution, Science proves that once the sperm enters the egg, and the cells divide, an unstoppable chain of events lead to a baby looking you in the eye. Unstoppable that is unless you “terminate” the pregnancy; and by that I mean Murder the child. I don’t care what your reason is I consider all abortion murder. Before you try to say my opinion does not matter because I am a man; that is a straw man argument, I am human. And don’t they to tell me I would feel different if it was my daughter that was raped, been there too.  And don’t try and say who will adopt all these babies? There are so many couples out there waiting that that would not be a problem, (I have also adopted 3 precious girls). If it is not a baby at three weeks, a month, two months, then when is it. I have had some tell me until it takes a breath it is not a person. That is ridicules; by that logic the day before birth it can be killed. Others have said when it is viable outside the womb. That is equally crazy since a baby that is otherwise not able to survive outside the womb, sucks it thumb, moves has all its body parts and looks like a tiny little baby. It is a baby. Also applying that logic a newborn is not able to survive without constant intervention for months. Are they a person? Can we snuff them out at will too?
Unwed pregnancies are a big problem, America has far too many single mothers. The answer is not murder. The answer is personal responsibility, both the man and the woman. The answer is NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE, ( that would also cure all STD’s if everyone applied it). Is that going to happen? No, we are fallen and sinful creatures that are ruled by our flesh. Still murder is not the answer. I have known many couples that have sorely desired to be parents but were unable to conceive. The waiting list for a newborn is gigantic; many couples wait for years to get their baby.
Below is a news clip from MSNBC. The host is claiming that by murdering his child he saved his live. His act of murder was not because of rape, incest, violence, or the life of the mother. It was selfishness. He said he was not ready to be a dad. He was ready for sex apparently; just not man enough to take responsibility. Later in the story he said he is the father of two kids, I wonder; will he tell them one day how he helped kill their older sibling?
Read below if you have a strong stomach:
MSNBC Host: ‘I Thank God and Country…Abortion Was There to Save Me’
Jan. 25, 2013 7:00pm Jason Howerton
During MSNBC’s “The Cycle” on Friday, co-host Toure celebrated the 40th anniversary of the landmark Roe v. Wade decision to legalize abortion by telling the story of when he and an old girlfriend decided to have an abortion 15 years ago.
“In some ways that choice saved my life,” Toure said.
He said he was extremely thankful abortion was an option because wasn’t ready to be a dad and going through with the pregnancy would have just made “a mess of three lives” because she “wasn’t the one.”
“I thank God and country that when I fell into a bad situation, abortion was there to save me and keep me on a path toward building a strong family I have now. And I pray that safety net stays in place,” Toure said.
Being able to choose to have an abortion makes for a “stronger America,” he concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment