World Of Heraldry

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I am a racist!


If you know me, this may come as a shock to you but I found out yesterday that I am in fact a racist. Yep, you read that right. I was watching my favorite TV commentator Keith Olbermann and he had my favorite comedienne Janeane Garofalo on. She said I support Herman Cain to hide the fact that I am a racist.

I thought I supported him because of his conservative no-nonsense ideas. I thought it was because unlike most politicians, I believe what he says, I thought it was because I believe in his vision and that he has the sense to carry it out.

Nope. I am a racist.

I did not vote for President Obama. The reasons I did not vote for him are many, but mainly because I disagreed with his vision and his policies as vague as they were. None of the many reasons I did not vote for him was his skin color. If you voted for or against President Obama because he was black that is racist.

Janeane, you don't know me. You are a race baiter and you are not very funny. Stick to comedy, work on your act and come talk to me then.

No comments:

Post a Comment