World Of Heraldry

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Purpose of this blog

Purpose of this Blog


Greetings, I have decided to start this Blog to post some of my thoughts and to interact with others to further my knowledge and relationship with Jesus Christ. I am a diligent student of the Bible and freely admit that I am constantly learning. As my knowledge and wisdom increases I my occasionally have to revise or recant previous rants and ramblings. Please feel free to comment on anything you may find posted here. If you would like to dispute a point of dogma or doctrine please back up you points with scripture and references. To all from other faiths, please fell free to participate as well but be aware that I am coming from a Reformed Christian world view and regard The Holy Bible as the only rule given by God to direct us in how we may live our lives and Glorify Him. Please keep all comments civil and do not use any derogatory or profane language. Treat all with respect and enjoy. Thank you fro reading my Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment