World Of Heraldry

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A blast from the past

Like the smell of your Grandma’s house as you walk in the door. Like the song that reminds you of your youth when you hear it on the radio. Like the feeling you get looking at your Mom’s photo album.
Newt is back. I have to admit when I heard he was running; I was thinking oh boy not him again. But as I listen to him, as I see more of him I remember why I liked him before. I remember the Republican Revolution. His commercial with Nancy Pelosi about Global Warming and his affairs are fading fast to his wisdom and vision.
Would he be my first pick for President? I don’t know anymore. Would I support him as VP or in a cabinet position YES!
Even with the current issues I still support Herman Cain. Newt is looking pretty good.
Plus I have read and enjoyed all of his Historical Fiction books.

No comments:

Post a Comment