World Of Heraldry

Monday, February 6, 2012

Hope Cash and Jobs

A little while ago I saw a quote on facebook that I thought was funny.
“A decade ago we had Bob Hope, Johnny Cash and Steve Jobs. Now we have no hope, no cash and no jobs.”
I thought that was a little pessimistic, but a very good play on words.
Now I see it as a commentary on the 2012 election.
President Obama promised us Hope and change. I saw a lot of change I didn’t like and lost hope.
Now it is looking like the choice in 2012 will be either Obama – Romney or Obama- Gingrich.
I have no hope that anything will really change with any outcome from these contests.
I am now pinning my hope on Congress. I see that as our only hope since the only viable candidates regardless of party are big government progressives.

No comments:

Post a Comment